Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wordie Blocks: How to Order

It's as easy as sending me an e-mail.

wordieblocks@hotmail.com

Be sure to include the following:
  • What word you would like "Wordie Blocked" (if you know exactly what letters you'd like, be sure to include that as well)
  • What size (you can refer to the sizing post for more information)
  • What color (either black & white or sepia)
  • If you'd like ribbon or not
  • If you will need them shipped (shipping typically runs about $11.00 depending on how big your order is)
*Please be sure to include all of the above listed. Failure to include any one of these options will result in a delay of completion.

Once I receive an e-mail, I will send you some examples of your Wordie Block set(s) to approve and choose from. E-mail me back with your chosen set(s), I will then send you an invoice. As soon as payment is received, your blocks will be started then shipped (or available for pick up)!

No comments:

Post a Comment